Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights
All trademarks, service marks, trade names and copyrights displayed on the Website or in the Content are proprietary to us or their respective owners. You acquire no rights or licenses in or to any trademarks, service marks, trade names or copyrights displayed on the Website.
In the event access to the Website, or a portion thereof is limited, requiring a user ID and password (“Protected Areas”), you agree to access Protected Areas using only your user ID and password as provided to you by the Company or by your Organization. You agree to protect the confidentiality of your user ID and password, and not to share or disclose your user ID or password to any third party. You agree that you are fully responsible for all activity occurring under your user ID. Your access to the Website may be revoked by the Company at any time with or without cause.
Confidential and Proprietary Information
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by your or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEBSITE AND ALL SUCH CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING BY LAW, STATUTE, USAGE OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING AND ANY LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, CONTENT AND SERVICES AND ANY ACTIONS RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SERVICE.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALTHOUGH OUR CONTENT MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME, IT MAY BE OUT OF DATE AND/OR MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INABILITY OR FAILURE (FOR ANY REASON) TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT OR OTHERWISE USE OR RECEIVE INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM OR REGARDING THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR YOUR PURCHASES FROM US. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE SYSTEMS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR MAINTAINING ANY CONSUMER DATA OR FOR THE DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, LOSS OR FAILURE OF ANY CONSUMER DATA OR FOR ANY THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO ANY CONSUMER DATA.
FURTHER, WE AND OUR LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS. IF YOU USE THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS OR TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, EXPORT AND IMPORT AND PRIVACY REGULATIONS OF OTHER COUNTRIES. NEITHER WE NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM THE WEBSITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF (A) THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; OR (B) TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
Use of the Content and Services
You may not copy, transmit, distribute, sell or publish any or all of the Website, Content or Services, without our prior, express and written consent. In your use of the Content, such as printing it, you may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any notice, mark, or legend in or on the Content, including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark notices and disclaimers. You may not create derivative works of the Website or Content. In connection with your access to, and/or use of, the Website and Content, you agree not to:
- Use the Website, Content or Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website, Content or Services, or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Website, Content or Services;
- Obtain, or attempt to obtain, any materials, information or other Content through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website;
- Modify, delete, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Website, Content or Services in any way whatsoever;
- Upload, e-mail, conduct or otherwise transmit to or through the Website or Services, any advertising, promotional, or other unauthorized communication, including, without limitation, sweepstakes, contests, junk mail, surveys, unsolicited e-mail, spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains “trojan horses,” “worms,” software viruses, logic bombs or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to or that might interrupt, destroy, interfere, damage or limit the functionality of the Website, Content or Services, or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Use any automated means, including, but not limited to, electronic “spiders,” “robots,” or “crawlers,” to access, copy or download data on the Website, deep link to any feature or content on the Website, by-pass robot exclusion headers or other measures the Company may use to prevent or restrict access to any Website;
- Incorporate data from any of our databases into any emails or other “white pages” products or services, whether browser-based, based on proprietary client-side applications or web-based, without our prior, express and written consent;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Service specifically allows such messages;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines that may be applicable for any particular Service or any other portion of the Website or Content;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, without their prior, express written consent;
- Violate any applicable federal, state, local or international laws, rules or regulations;
- Use the Services if you are located in a country embargoed by the U.S. or are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals;
- Share your password, let anyone else access your account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account; or
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
We have no obligation to monitor the Services, the Website or the Content. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to a Service and to remove any materials in our sole discretion. We assume no liability relating to our monitoring acts or omissions.
We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to a Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Information Provided to Us
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Visitor Generated Content, as provided herein. We are under no obligation to post or use any Visitor Generated Content you may provide and may remove any Visitor Generated Content at any time, in our sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Visitor Generated Content, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all rights to your Visitor Generated Content, including, but not limited to, all rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Visitor Generated Content.
You are legally responsible for all Visitor Generated Content uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the Services.
Our Services may include bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars and/or other messaging facilities designed to enable you to upload or distribute information, materials and other content or to communicate with the public at-large or with a group. You are solely responsible for all information, images, graphics, data, text, files, links, software, messages, communications and other materials (the “End User Content”) that you (or someone using your account) publicly or privately publish, post, distribute, display, disseminate or otherwise transmit via the Website. We do not control or n ecessarily screen or monitor the End User Content posted on the Website and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such End User Content. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to edit, delete or record any End User Content appearing on the Website. You understand that entering or using the Website may expose you to End User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. You agree to use the Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Service. You grant to us a limited non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, sublicenseable, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and fully paid-up license to use, possess, copy, distribute, sell, sublicense, disclose, display publicly, perform, modify, make, have made, import, export and prepare derivative works of the End User Content for purposes of providing to you the Services for which the End User Content was provided.
Special Notice Regarding Copyright Infringement
You may not use our Services to infringe on any copyrights. We may terminate our Services to anyone who we become aware is repeatedly using our Services in violation of copyright law. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICES IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE COPYRIGHT LAWS.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION OR SERVICE RELATED TO THE WEBSITE AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LITIGATION), (I) ARISING FROM ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OR OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, (II) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE, SERIVCES OR THE CONTENT, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES, OR FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, RELATED GRAPHICS OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY INCORRECT OR MISSING INFORMATION OR DATA, OR (IV) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OR RESULTING FROM LOSS OF YOUR DATA OR INFORMATION, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERRUPTED, INACCESSIBLE OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORKS, SERVERS, SATELLITES, INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, WEBSITES OR OTHER CONNECTIONS, OR FOR MISCOMMUNICATIONS, FAILED, JUMBLED, SCRAMBLED, DELAYED OR MISDIRECTED COMPUTER, TELEPHONE OR CABLE TRANSMISSIONS, OR FOR ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES OR DIFFICULTIES.
THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS, IN ALL ACTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to or reference third party websites, resources and advertisers (collectively, “Third Party Sites”). Your linking to such Third Party Sites is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any content, data, opinions, advice, statements or other information made on Third Party Sites. We do not investigate, monitor or check Third Party Sites for accuracy or completeness. We are not responsible for the availability of these Third Party Sites, nor are we responsible for the aesthetics, appeal, suitability to taste or subjective quality of informational content, advertising, products or other materials made available on or through such Third Party Sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience and may discontinue providing such links at any time, in our sole discretion, without notice to you. No endorsement of any third party content, information, data, opinions, advice, statements, goods, services or products is expressed or implied by any information, material or content of any Third Party Site contained in, referred to, included on, or linked from or to, the Website. If you decide to leave the Website and access these Third-Party Sites, you do so at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall we or any affiliated providers be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss, injury or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with the use of, or reliance on, any content, information, data, opinions, advice, statements, goods, services or products available on such Third Party Sites. You should direct any concerns to the respective Third Party Site’s administrator or webmaster. Any links to Third Party Sites do not imply that we are legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through such links, or that any linked Third Party Site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of ours.
Linking to Our Corporate Site
Relief Available for Violation
Class Action Waiver
Any action brought by you must be in your individual capacity only and not as a class action or other representative action, and you expressly waive your right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis.